- Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to be either advice of a financial nature to act or not to act in any way whatsoever or an invitation to invest or deal in any form of investment, whether listed or unlisted, in ArcelorMittal or in any of its entities.
This website has not been submitted to the US Securities and Exchange Commission nor to any other competent authority as required whenever there is a public offer of financial products and services.
Certain information discussed in this website may constitute forward-looking statements regarding the financial positions, results of operations, businesses and industrial strategy of the ArcelorMittal Group. More generally, when used in this website, the words "foresee(s)", "aim(s)", "expect(s)", "intend(s)", "will", "may", "believe(s)", "anticipate(s)" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on hypotheses that may prove incorrect and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including fluctuations in exchange rates, raw materials costs, the capacity to achieve cost reductions without negatively impacting on operations, environmental regulation issues and general economic and financial conditions.
ArcelorMittal is under no responsibility to update such statements in light of new information or future or other events.
- The content of this website (including, but not limited to, text, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, trademarks, software, logos) are the property of ArcelorMittal, unless otherwise noted or in any other way perceivable as third party rights. The content may not be sold, distributed, transmitted, copied, modified or decompiled, in any way, without the prior written consent of ArcelorMittal. Any unauthorised use of the content is expressly prohibited and may constitute a violation of copyright law, trademark law, patent law or other industrial property rights. Visitors may download, display and print one copy of the website on their personal computer for private and personal purpose only.
- ArcelorMittal has compiled the content of this website to the best of its knowledge. However, no representation is made or warranty given, either express or implied, for the completeness, accuracy, reliability or fitness for a particular purpose of the content of the website or the non-existence of any viruses on the website. ArcelorMittal reserves the right to modify or to close this website at its own discretion and without prior announcement.
- Visitors of this website declare that they agree to access and to use the website and its content at their own risk. ArcelorMittal cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind resulting from access or use of this website, from inaccuracies or omissions in this website, from any decisions visitors make based on information contained in this website, from viruses from this website or non-accessibility of this website.
- Links to this website are permitted, provided that ArcelorMittal is informed prior to the publication of the link (contact us via the contact form on this website: contact). ArcelorMittal reserves the right to withdraw this permission in the future. By receiving information about such links, ArcelorMittal makes no judgement or warranty with respect to the websites providing such links and ArcelorMittal takes no responsibility for these websites.
- This website may contain links to websites not operated, controlled or supervised by ArcelorMittal. By providing such links, ArcelorMittal makes no judgment or warranty with respect to such other web sites and ArcelorMittal takes no responsibility for such other websites. Neither does ArcelorMittal accept any responsibility for the availability or the contents of such websites or any liability for damage resulting from the use of such contents, of whatever form.
- Any legal claims or lawsuits concerning this website or its use are subject to the laws of Luxembourg. The courts in Luxembourg shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- We respect the GDPR principles within our organisation, in compliance with the regulation GDPR(EU) 2016/679.
- Visitors are not required to disclose their personal data as a condition of using this website. If visitors request information through this website and supply ArcelorMittal with their e-mail address or their name and postal address, they accept that this data will be used for the purpose of providing the requested information and that ArcelorMittal may use this data in the future to provide other information about ArcelorMittal that might be of interest to the visitors. Visitors have the right to consult their personal data, to correct the personal data, if necessary, and to withdraw their consent to the use of their personal data. For this purpose visitors may contact ArcelorMittal at the address in the imprint.
This website is published by:
ArcelorMittal Commercial Sections S.A.
66, rue de Luxembourg
This website has been realised by Aware (concept & development).